DON’T LET AN ACCIDENT IN THE KITCHEN KEEP YOU OUT OF THE GYM
When you’re staying focused and consistent in the gym AND the kitchen you know that everyday matters. And the worst thing that can happen is suffering a cooking injury on your hand or arm that keeps you out of the gym for over a week, seriously hindering all the progress you’ve made.
Maybe you’re someone who chops a little too hard, or maybe you lose focus occasionally when jamming to your favorite song, or maybe you’re just downright clumsy with knives. Either way, cuts can be a lot worse than you imagine often severing tendons and nerves.
The EasyCook Premium Cut-Resistant Gloves are made with the highest level cut-resistant material available on the market. The food grade polyethylene, proprietary silica based fibers, and spandex design keep these gloves snug for ultimate dexterity, breathable so your hands don’t sweat, and most importantly durable to prevent serious injury!
- Perfect for food prep, chopping, and cutting vegetables, potatoes, meat, poultry, grating cheese, etc.
- Made with EN388 Level 5 cut-resistance protection - 4 times stronger than leather.
- Compared to bare hands, the elastic material makes keeping a firm grip on slippery and awkward shaped items easy.
- You’ll be able to cook faster and more efficiently while avoiding nicks and cuts.
- Ultra-thin and weighing in at less than an ounce, they have none of the bulk found in other gloves on the market offering the same protection.
- To wash, simply machine wash with a mild detergent and hang to dry.